Summer 2013 Season
Early Team Deadline – May 23rd
Final Deadline – May 31st
Season Starts – June 10th
Season Ends – August 3rd
No Games: July 2nd-6th
Summer Early Team Pricing
To receive early team pricing the manager must put down a deposit for the team by May 23rd!
Main Field Teams $610
Micro Field Teams $375
Summer Regular Team Pricing
To receive regular team pricing the manager must put down a deposit for the team by May 31st!
Main Field Teams $660
Micro Field Teams $425
House Teams $66
Leagues and Game Days
Mens Premier – Mon/Wed
Mens Competitive – Mon/Wed
Mens Intermediate – Wed/Mon/Tue
Mens Recreational – Mon/Tue/Thu
Womens Over 30 Micro – Mon/Tue (Limited to 8 teams)
Womens Intermediate – Thu/Sat/Sun
Womens Recreational – Wed/Sat/Sun
Coed Competitive – Fri/Sat/Sun
Coed Advanced – Fri/Sat/Sun
Coed Intermediate – Fri/Sat/Sun
Coed Recreational – Fri/Sat/Sun
1. Games will be played on the days listed next to the league name. The FIRST day listed is the primary day, the others are secondary days. Must be able to play on at least two days to participate in a league. Alternate days will be used as necessary.
2. A team may list one scheduling conflict on their registration form when signing up. Examples: cannot play Thursday 5-8pm due to school or cannot play Sunday mornings due to church. We have reached a point that we can no longer accommodate all of the requests that we were receiving and were unable to provide the level of customer service that we wanted to all of our teams. This way teams can state when they cannot play due to other conflicts and why.
3. Game Start Times: Weekdays 6:15pm – 10:50pm, Weekends 8am – 11pm.
How To Register
1. Team managers must fill out a manager consent form and turn it in with the deposit. Individuals must fill out a liability form in order to register for a house team.
2. Full payment is required for individual registration. Teams may register with a $150.00 deposit for the main field and $100 deposit for the micro field. Your team will not be schedule unless the deposit has been received by the deadline.
3. Full payment is required by the second game. Teams not paid in full will not be allowed onto the field until full payment has been received