Adult Winter 1 2013-14 Season
Early Bird Deadline – October 23rd
Final Deadline – October 30th
Season Starts – November 11th
Season Ends – January 25th
No games 11/28 & 11/29, 12/24-12/26, 12/31 & 1/1
Winter 1 Team Pricing
Team fees must be paid in full to receive the early bird pricing
Main Field Teams $610
Micro Field Teams $375
Main Field Teams $660
Micro Field Teams $425
House Teams $66
Leagues and Game Days
Mens Premier – Mon/Wed/Tue
Mens Competitive – Mon/Wed/Tue
Mens Intermediate – Wed/Mon/Tue
Mens Recreational – Mon/Tue/Thu
Womens Over 30 Micro – Mon/Tue (Limited to 8 teams)
Womens Intermediate – Thu/Wed/Sat
Womens Recreational – Wed/Thu/Sat
Coed Competitive – Fri/Sat/Sun
Coed Advanced – Fri/Sat/Sun
Coed Intermediate – Fri/Sat/Sun
Coed Recreational – Fri/Sat/Sun
1. Games will be played on the days listed next to the league name. The FIRST day listed is the primary day, the others are secondary days. Must be able to play on at least two days to participate in a league. Alternate days will be used as necessary.
2. A team may list one scheduling conflict on their registration form when signing up. Examples: cannot play Thursday 5-8pm due to school or cannot play Sunday mornings due to church. We have reached a point that we can no longer accommodate all of the requests that we were receiving and were unable to provide the level of customer service that we wanted to all of our teams. This way teams can state when they cannot play due to other conflicts and why.
3. Game Start Times: Weekdays 6:15pm – 10:25pm, Weekends 8am – 11pm.
How To Register
1. Team managers must fill out a manager consent form and turn it in with the deposit. Individuals must fill out a liability form in order to register for a house team.
2. Full payment is required for individual registration. Teams may register with a $150.00 deposit for the main field and $100 deposit for the micro field. Your team will not be schedule unless the deposit has been received by the deadline.
3. Full payment is required by the second game. Teams not paid in full will not be allowed onto the field until full payment has been received