In accordance with OHA reopening guidelines we have made some drastic changes to how we operate to help maintain the health and safety of our customers, referees, and staff. Below are the new policies/procedures. Please note that these are subject to change based on any updates from the OHA.
- All staff, referees, and players will have their temperature taken (non-contact) when entering KC.
- Please do not show up to play if you are feeling sick or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please limit the number of spectators you bring to your games. In order to provide the safest environment, we need to keep the number of people in the building to a minimum.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times when in the building including when on the field playing.
- There is extra time between games to allow staff time to properly sanitize.
- Teams will only be allowed into the building 10 minutes before their games.
- Players can only enter through the front door. Players must exit through the emergency exit by the bathrooms following the game. Directional arrows on the floor will show traffic flow through the building.
- Hand sanitizers are located in each player’s box and around the building.
- Player’s boxes and high-touch areas are sanitized between each game.
- KC is supplying the game ball and warm up balls that will be sanitized between each game. Players are not allowed to bring in their own soccer balls.
- You must limit your contact with players when possible – no handshakes, high-fives, fist bumps, etc.
- The roll-up door will be open and fans on for increased ventilation.
- The pub will be open during games with limited seating. Patrons must enter through the exterior door. You must be wearing a face covering unless you are eating or drinking.
Team mangers – please make sure all of your players are aware of the new policies prior to your first game.
We are all in this together and appreciate your willingness to follow these new procedures. If you have any questions regarding any of these changes please email email@example.com.
Kick City Management Team