Due to the uncertainties around Covid-19, the Winter 1 season will consist of 6 games rather than 8, and the season will finish before the Christmas break. Players will be required to wear face coverings while playing until OHA/OSHA removes the mandate regarding indoor sports.
Season Starts – November 9
Season Ends – December 20
Early Bird Deadline – October 22
Final Deadline – October 29
WINTER 1 PRICING
Team fee must be paid in full prior to 10/22 to receive the early bird pricing
E – $420
LEAGUES AND GAME DAYS
Boys High School – Sat/Sun/Fri
Boys 14 & Under – Wed/Thu/Sun
Boys 12 & Under – Mon/Tue/Sat
Boys 10 & Under – Fri/Sat/Sun
Boys 9 & Under – Fri/Sat/Sun
Girls High School – Sat/Sun/Fri
Girls 14 & Under – Wed/Thu/Sun
Girls 12 & Under – Mon/Tue/Sat
Girls 10 & Under – Fri/Sat/Sun
Girls 9 & Under – Fri/Sat/Sun
1. If we have enough teams we will split into upper and lower divisions.
2. Teams must circle at least 2 days they CAN play on the Manager Consent Form. A team may list one scheduling conflict on their registration form when signing up.* Example: Cannot play Sunday mornings due to church.
3. Games will be played on the days listed next to the league name. If necessary, alternate days will be used.
4. Weekday game start times are between 4:15pm & 5:45pm. All weekend game start times are between 7am & 6pm.
1. Team managers must fill out a manager consent form and turn it in with the deposit. Individuals must fill out a liability form in order to register for a house team.
2. Full payment is required for individual registration. Teams may register with a $150 deposit. Your team will not be scheduled unless the deposit has been received.
3. Full payment is required prior to the second game. Teams not paid in full will not be allowed onto the field until full payment has been received.
4. All players must have a current membership to play in a league.